If we haven’t already met, my name is Sarah Day. I’m an artist, marketing geek, and fellow writer.
I know first hand that writing isn’t always easy, especially when you’re on your own. I know, I know. We writers tend to be introverts, but having support goes a long way toward getting your book done. That’s why I offer my coaching services! I want to help you overcome whatever is slowing you down as a writer.
Things I can help with: self-publishing, character development, plot development, getting inspiration, and overcoming writer’s block.
Your first coaching session is FREE! Writing is personal, and I don’t click with every writer.
Here’s how it works:
- Make an appointment. I can only do a few of these a week, so please don’t wait to book a session!
- Answer a few questions and send me 5-10 pages of your current project.
- We’ll hop on a call for half an hour to set some goals and get to know each other.
You can book by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I give my writers first dibs when it comes to my schedule. You can schedule up to three coaching sessions a month. I bill up front, but if for some reason we have to make a cancellation, I will offer you a refund or you can apply it to another session. My rates are:
- One session per month: $50
- Two sessions per month: $75
- Three sessions per month: $100
A typical coaching session is a lot like a personalized writing workshop. I block out an hour for these, but in reality, I’m committed to you! If it takes a little longer, that’s okay. I don’t charge extra.